Must do Summer Hacks to Keep You Cool in August [VIDEO]
It's hard to believe it's already August. I know school will start soon but those summer temperatures still have a good month to go. We all know August is the month that usually brings us the hottest days of summer.
I found this great little video that has some really great little tips including a great way to store those freezer pops so you can easily cut the tops off. If you get these then you know exactly what I'm talking about! If you don't then just watch the video. Also, you'll learn:
- A new way to serve up watermelon.
- Make a cookie bowl for ice cream.
- How to keep your hands clean and no ice cream leak at the bottom of an ice cream cone.
- Make a floating cooler for your pool. I love this one!
- A great way to keep electric plugs dry (Let me just say I think this is one is okay. Personally, I don't think I'd try this one. Best to totally have things unplugged and put away if it's going to rain.
Those are just a few things covered in this video. Do you have any summer hacks you'd like to share? I'll definitely be doing the hack for freezer pops and looking into the floating beverage cooler for the pool.