Chick-fil-A Has Keto Friendly Options
Chick-fil-A is making it easier for those on the keto diet to still enjoy their delicious chicken.
If you're on the keto diet and love Chick-Fil-A you will not have to sacrifice one for the other thanks to the new keto friendly menu options being offered at the fast food chain. Now you'll probably have to make a few minor adjustments on your own, but if that means you can have Chick-fil-A while on a diet I'm sure it'll be worth it. It's simple things, like removing the bun from the sandwich or asking for a hash brown free scramble bowl.
According the press release, Chick-fil-A says their keto approved foods have '10 or fewer net grams of carbohydrates' and their sauces are keto friendly too like: garlic and herb ranch sauce, zesty buffalo sauce, creamy salsa dressing, light Italian dressing, and avocado lime ranch dressing.
Now to the keto friendly Chick-fil-A menu with the exceptions:
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich - no bun
- Grilled Chicken Club Sandwich - no bun
- Grilled Nuggets - eight count
- Cobb Salad with Grilled Chicken
- Chicken Salad
- Egg White Grill - no English muffin
- Sausage, Egg & Cheese Biscuit - no biscuit
- Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit - no biscuit
- Hash Brown Scramble Bowl with chicken or sausage - no hash browns
This keto friendly menu is now available at all area Chick-fil-A locations so diet on and 'Eat More Chicken'!